8 Ingredient Lemon Cake - VEGAN

Okay, so this thing is delicious.

    I followed the recipe except for what I baked it in. I used two large ramekins instead of an 8x8 pan because I don't have one. It worked out well. I cooked it for an additional 10 minutes, I think. Make sure you weigh your ingredients with baking. It's worth it, I don't know what else to tell you.

    I think that this tastes best the next day after the frosting has soaked into it a bit. I really like poke cakes, and this would do great with that. I poked one hole in the middle to test temp and ended up pouring the frosting in there and all over the cake. The jizzy frosting hole part was the best. Yeah, next time I'd make this as a poke cake.

    Anyway, it's super lemony and delicious. It doesn't taste like coconut at all. I don't know if that's a bad or good thing for you, but I like my lemon bars to not taste like coconut, so I dig it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Emotion and Cognition

Calabacitas y pintos